KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

Mrs percy I would like some shelves for my belling cooker

Customer Question

Mrs percy I would like some shelves for my belling cooker ,I'm a pensioner can't cope with the ones I have
JA: Do you know the model of your belling appliance? How old is it?
Customer:(###) ###-####30-04-12
JA: How long has this been going on with your belling appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I find it hard getting them out to clean stiff I'm a pensener with copd
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I would like them replaced that would help
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 8 days ago.

Good morning Mrs Percy,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. Please allow me a few minutes to check it's schematics and then type the answer.

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Please CLICK HERE to order new shelves for your cooker. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great day.