KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a service washer M6000-1 it using a caravanhow do I

Customer Question

I have a service washer M6000-1 it using a caravanhow do I switch it on
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: What do I fit get the washer to started
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried it weeks ago but will not work today I think I am doing something wrong.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have switched it on the light comes on I have set the program but nothing works
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 12 days ago.

Good afternoon,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. So you close the door, door gets locked and it won't even start to fill or it does fill ?

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Nothing it does notfill

And the door gets locked ?

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. If the door gets locked and then it won't start to fill you will have to check and replace the inlet valve. However, if door will not get locked then I am afraid door interlock is faulty and will need replacement. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great day.