Gery66
Gery66,
101431949

I have a Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal and a sign is flashing

Customer Question

I have a Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal and a sign is flashing indicating a blockage but I am unable to find any blockage. The filter is clean and I have tried a second filter with no luck.
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: 2 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has just started, I have changed the filter and removed the plastic cover (dust collector0 to check for any blockage, the long pipe and brushes are all clear
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just that I hadn't used the machine for 2 weeks while I was on holiday and when I got back I had this problem
Expert:  Gery66 replied 11 days ago.

Dear Customer,
thank you for your inquiry at JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I try to help you to find a solution for the problem, which is annoying, I understand.
Just to make sure, have checked for blockages as it is shown in the user manual? Do you have the original invoice of the device? Maybe you still have warranty in case of need! Let me know please, thank you!

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Best regards.
Your's Gery

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I don't have the receipt but I have the guarantee which unfortunately expired on 12/09/20.
Expert:  Gery66 replied 9 days ago.

Dear Customer,

okay, thanks for the info. Nevertheless the warranty just expired, so I would ask Dyson for a goodwill, I am sure you have a good chance for a free repair. Let me know what they said please, thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Gery

Expert:  Gery66 replied 6 days ago.

Dear customer,
as I have not heard from you since a while, do you still need help or further information?
I am here for you off course, let me know please.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
Your's Gery