KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a brand-new seven day old HOTPOINT ULTIMA S-LINE RD

Customer Question

I have a brand-new seven day old HOTPOINT ULTIMA S-LINE RD 1076 JD WASHER DRYER After he finishes the spin cycle the clothes is stuck to the drum and during the drying cycle it makes a funny noise sounds like a pressure washer on standby
JA: Do you know the model of your Hotpoint washer-dryer?
Customer: RD 1076 JD WASHER DRYER
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried everything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It’s making a weird sound during the drying cycle
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 5 days ago.

Good afternoon,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. Please allow me a few minutes to check it's schematics and then type the answer.

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

It seems the belt has snapped or is worn out. As the appliance is still under warranty, it will be better to contact Hotpoint at 0370(###) ###-####to book repair. Opening the appliance and doing it yourself will void off warranty. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great day.