JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

How to fit flexihose with brass fittings to Karxher, How to

Customer Question

How to fit flexihose with brass fittings to Karxher
JA: Do you know the model of your Karcher appliance? How old is it?
Customer: How to fit flexihose with brass fittings to Karcher pressure washer please. We may not have the right connectors.
JA: Do you know the model of your Karcher pressure washer? How old is it?
Customer: It isn't very old, no more than two years. I believe it is a Karcher 2
JA: How long has this been going on with your Karcher pressure washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only tried yesterday. Trying a combination of connectors we have, none seen compatible with the brass fitting on the flexihose.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so, just maybe if you could send a picture of what we need please.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 5 days ago.

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
To confirm this is a flexi hose from the tap\water source you are trying to connect to the inlet of the pressure washer?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
That's correct
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 days ago.

Right the fitting you need is a 3/4 inch BSP, so if the fitting you have on your hose connector is too small its probably 1/2 inch so need an adaptor to take 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch such as the one here.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!