Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Iv just bought a table blender and it’s not coming on,

Customer Question

Iv just bought a table blender and it’s not coming on
JA: What's the brand and model of your blender?
Customer: TBN7400W Beko
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko blender? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Iv only just bought it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it just won’t turn on? It’s plugged in etc
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I'm sorry you faced this problem!

It may be that the device was delivered defective. But it can also be that the fuse is defective on the plug. Have you already checked the fuse on the plug?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 days ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. I would be very happy if you would write me a message. I want to help you. The main thing is that you are satisfied in the end.