KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

Would like to know of programe for drying clothes, without

Customer Question

would like to know of programe for drying clothes, without them coming out wet and creased. Have got candy gcsw 485 t
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: it is a new washer come dryer just bought from curry durham in July
JA: What have you tried so far with your dryer?
Customer: have tried all drying programmes and it always comes out creased plus I was for my Mother and Father, have been putting clothes out to dry, and tried even wool programme and clothes came out wetter than they were after washing them Have never had a combined washer and dryer am over 70 so I should be able to find proper programe
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: could you just advise me which drying programe to use without things coming out all creased and have to iron everything as things are all creased and wet
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 5 days ago.

Good afternoon,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. I think you are select Auto drying, you may select Drying only program instead and then try again.

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Have already paid £5 for advice and it seems that all my details have disappeared bank details included
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Have given also mobile no etc. Have been waiting for ages so will just turn off

Have you received my previous message ? I think you are selecting Auto drying, you may select Drying only program instead and then try again.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
got that thank you just more concerned where bank details, but obviously the have gone through, or else you wouldnt be replying so sorry about me and my confusion!

I am afraid, I can only provide technical information and cannot view your payment details etc. For payments please contact support and they will help you. You're welcome and Good Luck. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great day.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It seems that I have not read things properly and it is my fault! no problem with expert, will follow his guidelines Sorry for my troubles before keep keeping safe!

OK, please let me know if you require further assistance.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Message toCustomer We did use other drying programme and that is why I need to know if I have any other option Thank you Helen Cowan
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Have no problems with Kevin yesterday,
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 4 days ago.

OK, so no matter what drying program you try the clothes always come out wet ? When you take them out, are they hot or cold ?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Most of laundry is hot at first but wet and creased so sorry for you to have same question as yesterday!

No problem Helen, I am afraid this indicates an issue with the heater element and/or thermostat that is faulty and will need replacement. The appliance is covered under warranty hence, it will be better to contact manufacturer and get this repaired.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
How can I contact anybody from Candy will try to sort something out Thanks
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Will try and find someone, you have enough to do. Thanks again, keep keeping safe

Helen, my goal is to provide you with excellent service, so you can ask as many question as you want :) You may contact Candy at 03446 923 607 to book repair.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks again for your help full marks from me sounds like being at school!

:) You're welcome and Good Luck.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Kevin has been excellent and has helped me