Gery66
Gery66,
101431949

Are u familiar with rainbow vacums, 2 months, just cleaned

Customer Question

are u familiar with rainbow vacums
JA: Do you know the model of your Rainbow vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: 2 months
JA: How long has this been going on with your Rainbow vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just cleaned it doubled checked the we followed the instructions
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it shots off very shortly after being turned on
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  Gery66 replied 11 days ago.

Dear Customer,
thank you for your inquiry at JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I try to help you to find a solution for the problem, which is annoying, I understand.
It sounds like there is a problem with the switch, this is often the case with that issue. To be hones I would recommend you to contact the seller for a free replacement as the device is just brand new. Let me know what you think about my suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Of course, I am always happy to help you anytime!

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Best regards.
Your's Gery

Expert:  Gery66 replied 8 days ago.

Dear customer,
as I have not heard from you since a while, do you still need help or further information?
I am here for you off course, let me know please.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
Your's Gery