KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have just bought a combination microwave from John Lewis

Customer Question

I have just bought a combination microwave from ***** ***** their own make jlcmwoOio on convection programme the grill stays on most of the time and as a result the food is coming out burnt especially pastry. This surely cannot be right, please can you investigate.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 14 days ago.

Good evening,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. Have you seen any error codes/flashing lights ?

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No flashing lights or error codes I had the earlier model for 15 years and it worked perfectly on convection,the grill only came on to get it to right temperature then remained off for the rest of the cooking time.
,

OK and have you tried it on low temperature ?

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 13 days ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great evening.