Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

I have a Dayson cordless vacuum cleaner that seems not to be

Customer Question

I have a Dayson cordless vacuum cleaner that seems not to be charging. I have washed and changed the filter + a spare. Please can you help.
JA: What's the brand and model of your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Dyson cordless about 2 years old (maximum) I cannot find the model but I think the serial no is: ROI 01(###) ###-####JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This has been going on for a couple of days. Have washed and changed the filter and also tried with a spare one. When I plug in to charge the blue light comes on then eventually goes off. If I plug in again immediately the blue light comes on again which seems that it is not fully charged. When I switch it on it sounds OK for on,hy a few seconds then goes off.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so I have tried to explain the problem.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 8 days ago.
Hi, my name is***** am your personal HVAC/HI Expert on JustAnswer
I'm sorry to hear you'ore having issues with your equipment today.
I know first hand how frustrating that can be, if you give me a few moments I will provide a response to you on your issue.Please bear with my responses, there can sometimes be a small delay.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 8 days ago.
Hope you’re doing well today, sounds like a bad battery or a bad charger (the chargers often do not fail, like your battery is dead)That serial didn’t yield back a valid result from dyson. If you can get the correct model or serial I can help you find a replacement batteryThanks
Tamar