Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

My dyson v7 stop working yesterday & when I plug it in there

Customer Question

Hi my dyson v7 stop working yesterday & when I plug it in there a orange light on
JA: How old is your Dyson lighting?
Customer: bought it in June of this year
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just yesterday &when I looked it up they hold me ring
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Tamar D replied 14 days ago.
Hi, my name is***** am your personal HVAC/HI Expert on JustAnswer
I'm sorry to hear you'ore having issues with your equipment today.
I know first hand how frustrating that can be, if you give me a few moments I will provide a response to you on your issue.Please bear with my responses, there can sometimes be a small delay.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 14 days ago.
Hope you’re doing well today, an amber / orange light indicates that the battery is not charging due to a temporary fault (e.g. too hot/cold).
Expert:  Tamar D replied 14 days ago.
Let it cool down for about an hour and try again, if you still encounter issues there could be a fault with the motor. You should still have warranty on the machine if it’s this new, dyson will take care of the issue in this caseHope that helps, let me know if you have further questions
Tamar