canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

I have a brand new 345 - have used it twice and each time

Customer Question

Hello! I have a brand new 345 - have used it twice and each time it's got a lot of wetness (running down) the outside on the top part, ie the bowl / flush segment. It seems to appear when I flush. HELP please!! Thank you. *****: What's the brand and model of your toilet? How old is it?
Customer: Thetford Porta Potti 345 - it's brand new
JA: How long has this been going on with your toilet? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's been like it from the start. I haven't been able to try anything. I've flushed it to try and see where the liquid is coming from, but can't locate a leak - but the wetness only appears after the loo has been used
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I checked it today and it was deffo dry before use. Can't think of anything else relevant
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 11 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today.

You may have to remove it and seat it again.