KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

My dishwasher is beeping and flashing A1, having completed a

Customer Question

Hi, my dishwasher is beeping and flashing A1, having completed a wash cycle. I have pressed the on off button but the beeping continues.
JA: What happened just before your dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: I don't know, I switched it on before going to bed. Model number is
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: All of today. I followed the instructions in user manual for A1 fault, but it just continues
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 7 days ago.

Good evening,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. Please provide its make and complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Fisher and Paykel

Thank you and do you know the model number ?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
DD60DCHx9

Thank you for the model number. If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

A1 is water fill fault, please unplug it and remove all the hoses. Then clean the inlet and drain hose and make sure it is not clogged. Please try this and let me know if you get any error codes/flashing lights: Press and hold Keylock and then Start/Pause for 5 seconds. Now all LEDs except Keylock are illuminated, press Start / Pause, check if any light is flashing. Then press Keylock and then press Keylock again to remove the previous fault. Press Power to exit and try again, please let me know how it goes.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great evening.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I'm not going to do that as I'm staying in a friend's house and I don't want to mess about with their water supply. I think it will have to wait until they come back

OK, I understand. Good Luck.