Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Bosch classixx 7 tumble dryer faulty. When I press the

Customer Question

bosch classixx 7 tumble dryer faulty. When I press the button to turn it on it flashes nd doesn't work
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Classixx 7. Not sure of the age. Maybe 7 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just tonight. Always worked perfectly. Cleaned the box at the bottom left massively. Emptied the water container and cleaned out the foilter
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I can think of.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

There can be different causes for such an error. First of all, please describe to me which symbols light up on the control panel and display. You can also send me a photo of it. Photos can be found below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. I would be very happy if you would write me a message. I want to help you. The main thing is that you are satisfied in the end.