KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a neff dishwasher.when I switch on the red light is

Customer Question

I have a neff dishwasher.when I switch on the red light is on eco and the panel window flashes 3:30. I cannot
JA: What happened just before the light on your Neff dishwasher came on?
Customer: i have a neff dishwasher. When I press the on button the red light is on eco and 3.30 flashes in the centre window. I cannot adjust it to any other program. I want to use the 1 hr 65 deg program.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried pressing all other buttons but I can't change anything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: How do I get it to wash on other programmes
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 10 days ago.

Good morning,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. Please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
E-Nr S513G60X0G106. FD9901 Z-R 0017 Type S16PIF *****************3

Thank you for the model number. It seems water has leaked in the base of appliance and activated the anti-flood device. You may unplug it and remove the plinth (base panel below the door) of the appliance. You will see a white plastic cover and above the white plastic base tray there is a metal cover. Remove this and then you can try and soak the water up from the base there. After this is done, check the drain hose where it connects to house drain and make sure it is not clogged. Then clean the mesh filter from inside and make sure it is not blocked. Reconnect everything and plug it back, then try any program. However, if the error returns you will have to unplug it and pull it out. Then remove the side panels and clean the water inlet, also check aquastop.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great day.