Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch Coffee machine but it keeps coming up with an

Customer Question

Hello I have a Bosch Coffee machine but it keeps coming up with an error message "insert water tank" . Is this something you can help with?
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: 1minute... just checking
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: CTL636ES1
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just bought a new water tank as i thought this may have been the problem but it didnt fix it
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I'm sorry you faced this problem!

A float switch is located under the water tank on the floor. It may be that the float switch is blocked or defective. Please knock a few times below the device where the water tank seat wobbles a bit. If it doesn't get better, the entire device must be opened once and the float switch must be properly checked.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello, thank you for your reply. Can you send to me a picture of the float switch?
I am not sure if I am wobbling the right bit
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Please give me once the production number of the machine. Write down all numbers what is written on the type plate.