Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a Candy Vista Tumble Dryer, Model GVS C9DCG-80. The

Customer Question

We have a Candy Vista Tumble Dryer, Model GVS C9DCG-80.
JA: Are you getting any error codes or messages from your Vista dryer? How old is it?
Customer: The time indicator keeps flashing and the Dryer will not start,
JA: How long has this been going on with your Vista dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: All the operating instructions have been followed and all filters cleaned
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I'm sorry you faced this problem!

There can be various causes for its errors. It is also possible that a lock is activated or the door contact switch does not react. Can you describe to me which symbols also light up on the control panel or display? Please also check the door contact switch. When you look in the door contact switch in the hole where the Bible goes in check whether it is not blocked by or has stopped. Open and close the door several times and please close the door once and press Western Flug and try again to start a program.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. I would be very happy if you would write me a message. I want to help you. The main thing is that you are satisfied in the end.