Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch Classixx dishwasher, the crockery tray needs

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Classixx dishwasher, the crockery tray needs replacing, can you help please.
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: The machine is about 7 years old; there is NO serial no. anywhere to be found, we have pulled out the machine but no information.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing, the crockery tray's plastic is peeling off and the rusty metal is showing through. I can send you a photo if t hat helps
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, that is all the information I have
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I'm sorry you faced this problem!

You will find the type plate when you open the door on the right or left side. Please send me the nameplate and a photo of which component you would like to have replaced. Then I can help you.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I can send a photo but there is NO NUMBER anywhere on the machine
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Then it becomes difficult. Depending on the model there can be deviations.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am not phoning l can send a photo
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
where is your answer please
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

I have written to him that I need the production number of the device which is on the type plate. Otherwise it will be very difficult. Depending on the model the assemblies can change I cannot offer you anything wrong.