KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

My Zanussi dryer will not spin, I do not know the age, but I

Customer Question

My Zanussi dryer will not spin
JA: Do you know the model of your Zanussi dryer? How old is it?
Customer: I do not know the age, but I know it is more than two years. I don't know where to find the model number.
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your dryer; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Zanussi dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The problem arose yesterday, Oct.14
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: At the moment there is a heavy bath mat in the dryer. It is very wet and heavy.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 10 days ago.

Good morning,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. Please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Good evening,

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. Unplug the appliance and pull it out then remove the top off the appliance. Check if belt is intact or snapped/worn out. If belt appears fine then I am afraid this indicates a fault with main motor that should be checked. Please let me know how you get on with it. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great evening.