KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have an AEG Electrolux oven which is not heating properly,

Customer Question

I have an AEG Electrolux oven which is not heating properly, also the glass panel on the inside of the large oven door need replacing
JA: Is your Electrolux oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric and about 8 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Electrolux oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since last night, tried turnin on and off several times
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 13 days ago.

Good morning,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. Please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (2S7S776)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No

Thank you for the model number. If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No i dont

You may see automatic adverts for phone call sent by website and not by me.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
they are annoying and seem like a money making tool.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you help me ?

I understand however, they are sent as some customers only want phone support. Yes, sorry was checking its schematics and then typing. This indicates an issue with the oven temperature sensor that is faulty and will need replacement. The part is available for £38 + repair charges, to order the part please CLICK HERE. If you want to replace it yourself, this VIDEO will give you an idea on how the replacement is done.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
what about the glass panel on the inside of the large oven door that is broken, how much is that to replace and install with the sensor?

Ah yes, that is available here for £77 + repair charges. You may contact AEG at 03445 610648 and book a fixed price repair as that will cover repair charges as well.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
how much are the repair charges?

£70- £90 if you book AEG.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
on their website they offer an all in price of £145

Yes, that is fixed price repair hence, you can call them and book fixed price repair.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I will do that, thank you.

You're welcome and Good Luck. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great day.