James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We need an expert to clean up the neff gas hob. Any ideas? I

Customer Question

We need an expert to clean up the neff gas hob. Any ideas?
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff hob? How old is it?
Customer: I don’t remember when we bought it but at least 15 years ago. The numbers are E-Nr T2764N0 /03
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it seems still working but we need good metal pipes cleared. The heat seem a little less effective.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Good helper to make it work better.
Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
So its still working just not performing very well?

Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Where there is a fault with the oven its best to get a gas safe engineer out to clean the oven and replace any parts deemed to be causing performance issues, your best option is probably a fixed price repair such as here.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!