Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I can't get the dry only program to work. its a Whirlpool

Customer Question

I can't get the dry only program to work.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: its a Whirlpool washer/dryer. I've had it only a few weeks
JA: How long has this been going on with your WhirlPool washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried following the instructions but something is not right
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I'm sorry you faced this problem!

First of all, can you give me the exact make and model number of the device? Please also describe what exactly you did. What exactly isn't working?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I'm happy to type.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
where's Erdal gone
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

Best regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 hours ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. I would be very happy if you would write me a message. I want to help you. The main thing is that you are satisfied in the end.