JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

What is the minimum distance a NEFF T27DS79A10 hob should be

Customer Question

What is the minimum distance a NEFF T27DS79A10 hob should be installed from the adjacent vertical side of the next unit, in this case a built in oven?
JA: Is your Neff hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Gas hob, one year old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The whole kitchen was installed less than a year ago and the hob has been used without heating up the side of the oven housing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The closeness does not seem to do any harm. It's just that we are concerned that we may have broken some rule
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Please double check the ENR number above as its showing as invalid.

Expert:  JamesI replied 4 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

A typical hob installation manual for the T27DS range can be found here. Where the width of the hob is 700mm typically 150mm should be left between the side of it and the wall, and a 55mm between the rear wall and back of the hob.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!