Gery66
Gery66,
101431949

My Delonghi coffee machine isn’t working, Brand new, ECAM

Customer Question

My Delonghi coffee machine isn’t working
JA: Do you know the model of your Delonghi coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: Brand new
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ECAM 22.110.B Magnifica Put the beans in the top. Run it. But only water comes out
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: thats enough
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 4 days ago.

Expert:  Gery66 replied 4 days ago.

Dear Customer,
thank you for your inquiry at JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I try to help you to find a solution for the problem, which is annoying, I understand.
Do you see any error codes? The grinder works perfectly? Thanks for your info!

Of course, I am always happy to help you anytime!

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Best regards.
Your's Gery

Expert:  Gery66 replied 18 hours ago.

Dear customer,
as I have not heard from you since a while, do you still need help or further information?
I am here for you off course, let me know please.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
Your's Gery