James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We had a Beko dishwasher installed approximately 2 half

Customer Question

We had a Beko dishwasher installed approximately 2 half years ago. For the first year we hardly used it as we never had a dishwasher before. We have the dishwasher insured with Domestic &General.We have had a few issues with it during the last year or so.There was rust on the door panels,both sides. We had a two cracks in the top panel of the door and the stuffing on the outer door started to come out of a split at the top of the door, opposite the two cracks. We went back to magnet to ask their advice and they said to contact you to come and have a look at it.
JA: Do you know the model of your Beko dishwasher?
Customer: DIS15011 FULLY INTERGRATED DISHWASHER
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ABOUT A YEAR. WE HAVE BOTH SIDES AND TOP OF THE DOOR REPAIRED. THEY WOULD NOT REPAIR THE WOODED BLUE DOOR.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: ON THE TOP OF THE INSIDE WHERE THE RUBBER SEAL IS THERE IS A STRIP OF METAL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DOOR, WHICH IS FLAT ON THE RIGHT SIDE BUT THE MEDAL IS FOLDED OVER ON THE LEFT SIDE CAUSING A LUMP WHICH IS IN LINE WITH THE CRACKS THAT WERE ON THE TOP PANEL.
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?