Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a Dyson DC14L Animal which we purchased in 2006 from

Customer Question

We have a Dyson DC14L Animal which we purchased in 2006 from Currys and which has been covered since by Curry's Whatever Happens service agreement paid for by monthly direct debit. The machine has stopped working - possibly a faulty switch - and Currys have told us to contact you direct before they can proceed with any help. The serial no for the machine is 173UK-C21485. Can you help please
JA: Do you know the model of your Dyson vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: Dyson DC14SL Animal serial no 173UK-C21485 and it was new in 2006
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was an instant stoppage - the switch failde to respond to power.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: How do we go about getting either a repair or replacement from Currys under the Whateverhappens service agreement we have with them
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I'm sorry you faced this problem!

If you want, I can offer you technical advice. I can help you find out why. If you can describe the error to me a little better, I'll try to help you. It may be that the switch is no longer working. But it can also be that the power supply is not ok. That had to be checked once. But if you really want to use their guarantee then you have to call the service department. This is the phone number *********** The telephone hotline is currently very busy. You have to be prepared for longer waiting times. I am really very sorry.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 days ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. I would be very happy if you would write me a message. I want to help you. The main thing is that you are satisfied in the end.