Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch washing machine type WNM64. It has stopped

Customer Question

I have a Bosch washing machine type WNM64. It has stopped draining (other than manually through the plastic tube). I’m not able to take the filter out to check it. Is there anything I can do?
JA: Is your Bosch washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loading and probably about eight years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just started happening a couple of days ago. I have tried to take the filter out but cannot free it - beyond that, I’m just manually draining the machine and drying clothes in my (Bosch) tumble dryer
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I’m aware of.....but then, I’m an accountant
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I'm sorry you faced this problem!

If you cannot pull the filter out then it is 100 percent blocked. You must remove the pump so that you can remove the foreign body. It is of course very complicated. Either make the rear back wall to go to Roman the pump. Or they have to try to get to it from below. To do this, however, you have to tilt the device sideways. It's really very complicated if you've never done it before.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you Erdal. I’m going to try to get in from the back - it may take some time!
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

No problem. If you have any further questions you can ask me at any time. I am at your disposal.