Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My cordless goblin vac keeps cutting out after about 1 min -

Customer Question

Hi,my cordless goblin vac keeps cutting out after about 1 min - I have cleaned the filters thanks Andrée
JA: What's the brand and model of your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: Approx a year Goblin 29.6v
JA: How long has this been going on with your vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 24 hours or so cleaning all the filters which were filthy it is fully charged
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it switches off in both hand held and when the full tube is in place there is no blockage in the long tube
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I'm sorry you faced this problem!

If you are 100 percent sure that it is very clean and fully charged and still switched off faster, then most of the time the battery is no longer OK. You need to have the battery replaced. Do you still have a guarantee?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 day ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. I would be very happy if you would write me a message. I want to help you. The main thing is that you are satisfied in the end.