JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a neff oven cm27ms22nob/06 FD number 9512n An orange

Customer Question

Hi I have a neff oven cm27ms22nob/06 FD number 9512n An orange liht has appeared in the roof of the oven and the white light has gone of can you advise please
JA: Is your Neff oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the last month and i don t know where to start!!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don t think so
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
This appliance only has one lamp fitted, the lamp used is an LED so imagine the fault may be with the LED lamp giving a orange light rather than White.

You can source a replacement lamp here.

Expert:  JamesI replied 4 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!