KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a gaggenau microwave n the opening button has broken

Customer Question

Hi I have a gaggenau microwave n the opening button has broken to when I turn the microwave on the door keeps opening, can I get that fixed
JA: Do you know the model of your Gaggenau microwave? How old is it?
Customer: About 12 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Gaggenau microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s been few weeks
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No that’s all
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 7 days ago.

Good evening,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. Please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (6VM5GGP)
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can you see the picture I’ve sent with all the details
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 6 days ago.

Yes, Thank you for the model number. I have checked its schematics and I am afraid the door opening button is part of the fascia. Please check this picture, part#106 is the fascia. The fascia is available however, it will cost around £334 + repair charges.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great evening.