Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd,
Experience:  Owner/Partner at Bargain Box
99457030

How do I thread the BrotherXL5022 machine. I have been

Customer Question

How do I thread the BrotherXL5022 machine. I have been loaned one and although I have spent my 83 years using a sewing machine, this one makes no sense to me.
JA: How long have you had your BROTHERXL5022?
Customer: I think my friend had had it a couple of years, but she died 3 years ago
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I cannot understand where to go, you come down with the upper thread. then up again, then down again. what holds the thread when you come down again.
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks, ***** ***** your help
Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 6 days ago.

Hi, I am Martyn, welcome to JustAnswer, I am sorry you are having these issues today, I am happy to try and help you get this resolved if I can.

Please refer to the image linked below

You can download a full User Manual at this link... https://download.brother.com/welcome/doch000308/xl501250215032im01enesit.pdf

Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 4 days ago.

Just a quick follow-up as I have not heard from you for a while.

Anything more to report or add ?

I assume all is well now, as there was no update

Please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try to help you more.

Best Wishes

Martyn