Gery66
Gery66,
101431949

How do I put the hooky things at the back of the top basket

Customer Question

How do I put the hooky things at the back of the top basket back in place
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It is a brand new dishwasher SPS21KW048 and I inadvertently pulled the hooky things off to pull the top basket out the full way
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I only bought it this morning
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The tob basket would not pull out the full way so I reached in and pulled these hooky things off and now I cannot put them back on
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I am still waiting for a reply
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  Gery66 replied 11 days ago.

Dear Customer,
thank you for your inquiry at JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I try to help you to find a solution for the problem, which is annoying, I understand and sorry that you had to wait longer for a reply.

Can you please attach a pic here that I understand exactly what you mean with the "hooky things", thanks in advance!

Of course, I am always happy to help you anytime!

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Best regards.
Your's Gery

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Here is a photo of the 'hooky things' which were at the back of the top rails
Expert:  Gery66 replied 11 days ago.

Okay, maybe you have a pic also from the basket please?

Expert:  Gery66 replied 11 days ago.

Who is the manufacturer of your dishwasher please, as I can't find something really. The exact make and model would be helpful! Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Bosch SPS2IKW04G/04 Slimline dishwasher
Expert:  Gery66 replied 9 days ago.

Dear Customer,

sorry for my late response. I tried to find out where the hooks belong to the basket, but I was not successful.

I will opt-out and hope that a collegue can help you, thanks for your understanding.

Take care and stay healthy.

Best regards.

Gery