James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Have bosch tumble wtb86300gb/03 - had an e09 error - cleaned

Customer Question

hi have bosch tumble wtb86300gb/03 - had an e09 error - cleaned everything including where sump is, not working still so banged the side - now I have three lights on when I turn dial - low heat, anti crease and signal but nothing else happens
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch lighting? How old is it?
Customer: it s just over five years old what lighting?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its a tumble dryer not light
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just wondered if there was a way to reset
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
E09 is an electrical fault, this often points to issues with the PCB.

Start by stripping the appliance down and check the wiring harness to make sure all connections are correctly seated?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ok will try this tomorrow and get back if still not working
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

No problem, where all the wiring is in place it points to a faulty PCB which can be sourced here, taking into the cost of parts I would suggest opting for a fixed price repair such as here.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!