KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have mono bx oven was working fine I did switch it off

Customer Question

I have mono bx oven was working fine I did switch it off then a while later tryed to switch it on again but this time the light inside the switch flekered but no power
JA: Is your bxx oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your bxx oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I opened the front panel fuse inside it is ok
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This is the first time happen like this
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 7 days ago.

Good evening,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. Please provide its make and complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Can we do that tomorrow as iam not at the premises to provide all informations you may need

OK sure no problem. You may leave it unplugged and then try to reset the clock, it should work however, if it remains completely dead then I am afraid the clock is faulty and will need replacement. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great evening.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I dont know what clock you are talking about, there is no power at all coming to the oven, nay be there is a fuse need to be replaced or some other issue, but not a clock.

OK, if you have not checked the plug fuse then that is the first thing to check. Anyways, please get back with its model number tomorrow and I will assist you further.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
OK