canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

I am in Everett and have inherited a Belling Farmhouse

Customer Question

Hi, I am in Everett Washington and have inherited a Belling Farmhouse Cooker 930 and the electric fan oven stopped working. I have not been able to find an appliance repair man to even come and take a look at it! I see a couple of years ago you were able to send some documentation including wiring diagram for this oven, would it be possible for you to send those to me so that I get some help here? Or do you know anyone in US that repairs Bellings? Thank you
JA: What's the brand and model of your oven?
Customer: Belling Farmhouse Cooker 930
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has been not working for 3 years, I don't have the knowledge or resources to try anything. I see a couple of years ago you were able to send some documentation including wiring diagram for this oven, would it be possible for you to send those to me so that I get some help here? Or do you know anyone in US that repairs Bellings? Thank you
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Would just appreciate service/repair manual and wiring diagram for Belling Farmhouse Cooker 930
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 9 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today.

The issue very well may be the oven control board. The oven control board has relays that regulate power to the bake, broil and fan circuits according to the user settings and sensor input. If one of these relays shorts out, the control board may send continuous voltage to the oven fan. However, this is rarely the case. Before replacing the control board, first check the oven thermostats. If an oven thermostat fails, it may cause the oven fan to run continuously.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I can wait. This is the last conversation from six years ago from a google search
George-Allsorts
Expert: George-Allsorts replied 6 years ago.
I have obtained 5 single page files for you ... wiring diagram is one of the pages.. I just need to find a way of uploading them for you
George-Allsorts
Hope this works... Let me know when you have it...https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bao13n3t0ynch77/AAD1MUw3OPMUYw39ijwDGJmHa?dl=0

ok

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Not able to help, still waiting for answer
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 5 days ago.
You would have to contact the manufacturer for a service manual.