Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Can I send my dyson DC33 animal to you for a service and how

Customer Question

Hello can I send my dyson DC33 animal to you for a service and how much does it cost ,also do you pick it up and bring it back.?
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: Can I send my dysonDC33 animal to you for a full service and how much would it cost ,also do you pick it up and bring it back.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 8yrs
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It's fine and I clean the filters but just thought a professional service would be good for it.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
How long do I have to wait for an answer ?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I'm sorry you faced this problem!

Depending on the cost, this can cost anywhere from 60-120 pounds. You have a very long waiting time directly with the manufacturer. Here is the service number if you want to start an inquiry. This is*********** There are also service companies that are not from the manufacturer but also only work professionally with these vacuum cleaners. If you want I can send you a link about it.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Best regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. I would be very happy if you would write me a message. I want to help you. The main thing is that you are satisfied in the end.