Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a samsung American style fridge freezer, and it

Customer Question

Hi, I have a samsung American style fridge freezer, and it tripped the entire house. We have checked the plug socket but can't see what else it could be? Wanted to get a second opinion if at all possible
JA: What Samsung product do you have?
Customer: DA99-00258A fridge freezer
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: Just checked the plug socket And the plug is ok too
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: But that's it
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I'm sorry you faced this problem!

First of all, can you tell me whether the fuse on the refrigerator has been released? Can you still get the fridge turned on? Can you describe the mistake better to me?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
We actually haven't checked the fuse, but I can do that. So during the night, all the electric in the house went, then after some testing, my dad found that it was the fridge. As soon as you plug it in, all of the electric in the house turns off
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

There is also a fuse on the plug. Please check first of all that the fuse is still OK. It is possible that the control board is causing this error when the fuse is switched on. It is also possible that a faulty cable inside the unit is causing this error. Please check first the plugs with fuse and the cable to the unit.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
We just changed the fuse, and the same thing happened
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Okay then I am really very sorry but then it is not a malfunction but an electronic defect. The device must be checked professionally and if necessary have defective component is now. It is possible that a faulty cable or the control board is causing this fault.

If you want I can give you the service hotline number for the repair. There you can book a repair if you want.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
please, can I have the number please
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

This is the service number for your manufacturer. You can call it once and book an appointment.

03330000333

Do you need more information? I want you to be satisfied.