Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My machine will not allow me to move to spin after main wash

My machine will not allow me to move to spin after main wash it shows a flashing key?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: not sure age vario perfect
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just finished wash 10 mins tried to move to spur all I get is flashing key symbol and usual end of wash sound
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: speed perfect light light is still on
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting?
Customer: dont know
JA: The Electrician can help you find the model number for your lighting; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: every thing I know

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

The key symbol means that the lock is activated. To deactivate it, it usually works like this: Please press the start button for at least 3-5 seconds. If it doesn't work, I need the exact model number of the device that is on the nameplate.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Your advice has worked and I now have spin working again Thank for your help,

I wish you the very best of luck and success with it. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No thank you

Please

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No phone call required Thanks for your help,