Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

After a power cut I was unable to reset clock/control for

After a power cut I was unable to reset clock/control for belling Kensington 100E Ceramic range as I have mislaid instructions manual.
JA: Is your belling range gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Elecrtriic purchase march 2019
JA: How long has this been going on with your belling range? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is the first time as I had used the instruction manual any time the power was off.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: May I suggest you email copy of instructions to me :***@******.***
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I cannot download the app for just answer Call me
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your cooker. Lets see if i can help you on this.

Click here for the manual

Hope this helps you.