Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine, a Zanussi lindo 300 has an issue where

My washing machine , a Zanussi lindo 300 has an issue where the fabric conditioner stays in the drawer, i have removed drawer and cleaned, also have checke the holes above the drawer and they are clear, what other problems may there be
JA: Is your Zanussi washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loading, about 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Over a month, removed and cleaner drawer, no residue found, cleaned top holes in housing buy they were not blocked
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: every thing else on machine is working ok

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

It may be that the one in the compartment itself is screwed from the small holes. It is also possible that the water inlet valve for the fabric softener does not react when it should. Did you clean the compartment with the small holes properly with your brush?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
all cleaned properly, can i replace inlet valve

Yes it can be exchanged. But you must be 100% sure that it is defective or that the control board does not react. It is of course risky if it cannot be checked by a professional. It is possible that it still does not work after replacement if the still board does not react.