Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a tumble dryer JLTDC 09, about 10 years old, which I

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have a ***** ***** tumble dryer JLTDC 09, about 10 years old, which I understand was made by your company. It has developed a fault.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: JLTDC 09
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: When you select a programme and switch on, it runs for 1 minutes Ute and then switches off, no matter which programme.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is not the timer delay switch, which counts down correctly

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

There could be various reasons and causes for such an error. Can you describe to me which symbols are lit or shown on the control panel as soon as it stops?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The machine is powered and the screen which shows the programme time reads zero.

Okay did you clean the filters and so on everything? It may be that the moisture meters are faulty. But it is also possible that the heating does not start.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Do you have any idea of the problem? Is it the circuit board?

I have just written to him and asked if they have already cleaned the filters. It could be that the moisture meters or the heating does not start.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have cleaned the filters

Okay if you have cleaned it and it still doesn't work and it stops after 1 minute then most of the time the moisture meter or the heater is not working properly. The repair could cost between 100-200 pounds depending on the service company.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok ,I will have to get an engineer! Thank you!

I wish you the very best of luck and success with it. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome.