Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Dyson v11 animal. It has stopped working, I have

I have a Dyson v11 animal. It has stopped working, I have cleaned all the filters but it is just dead. Tried charging it but nothing happens, I haven’t had it that long
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: not 100% sure but around a year old, bought it from Curry’s
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the last four days, cleaned all the filters, put it on charge, absolutely nothing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: like what?

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

What happens if you take out the filter and the remaining accessories and hold down the trigger button for at least 10 seconds?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Absolutely nothing, it is dead

Okay, the charger may not charge the battery, but it is also possible that the battery is no longer in good condition. What happens if you connect it to the charger and the LED is no longer lit?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No lights on when switched on to charge

Okay, it is possible that the charger is defective. Do you still have warranty on the device?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Must have but not sure where it is

If you have warranty I can give you the service number where you can contact me and order a new charger. If you don't have a warranty then you have to order it yourself.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I’ll try and get a new charger

If you like I can send you a link where you can order one.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
please, is it easy to install?

Here is a link where you can order a charger.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/slredirect/picassoRedirect.html/ref=pa_sp_phone_search_atf_aps_sr_pg1_1?ie=UTF8&adId=A06756581FX7PTRPG4F3Z&url=%2FKFD-Absolute-Lightweight-Cordless-Motorhead%2Fdp%2FB07F8FXCH3%2Fref%3Dmp_s_a_1_2_sspa%3Fdchild%3D1%26keywords%3Ddyson%2Bv11%2Bladeger%25C3%25A4t%26qid%3D1602860920%26sr%3D8-2-spons%26psc%3D1&qualifier=1602860920&id=8414570171108124&widgetName=sp_phone_search_atf