KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a bosch Sgv43e03gb model integrated dishwasher, all

I have a bosch Sgv43e03gb model integrated dishwasher, all lights are on, I have managed to access the pump from beneath and clean out. Just switched back on and all lights on, holding the reset just seems to fill thr machine with water
JA: What happened just before the light on your Bosch dishwasher came on?
Customer: Water collecting in the bottom.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Last day or so. Cleaned out thr filter area and just taken thr machin out and cleaned out thr pump from below, a few bits of food pieces in there.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so.

Good morning,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. Have you seen any error codes as well ?

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No, no error codes
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No thanks

Thank you. Can you unplug it and pull it out to clean it ?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yep, unplugged and pulled out.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Have had it laid on its back to access the pump from below, got that open and saw impeller. Cleaned out a few small bits and reassembled. But all lights still on. Can't seem to reset.

OK, please check this picture

To access these parts you will have to unplug it and remove the side panels, then check part#425 (water inlet) and make sure that plastic tank is not clogged. Then clean part#430 (safety system) to ensure it is not clogged. Then reconnect everything and please let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
OK, we'll see, thanks

You're welcome and Good Luck. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great day.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
This is the water tank, does it looked blocked? Maybe top right, but not sure if water should flow through there.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Lots of connections, don't know how to get it out?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Don't know how to get part 430 out either.?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Accessed part 430 the float from below and seemed to be working ok
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Have you gone now? You said to ask if I had more questions

Sorry was away for sometime. Yes the water inlet tank should not be clogged. Have you accessed both parts and cleaned them ?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No, as I said I asked how to get them out. Plus if that is a blockage in the top right corner there will be no way to get at that.

Use a small vacuum cleaner to suck the gunk from plastic tank or you can remove the hose from bottom and flush it with water to clean it. You do not have to take out anything, just clean everything and then reconnect to check if it makes any difference. Please let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Sorry, I don't get that at all: this tank piece is about 18inches tall and is connected to 6 pipes at the bottom, how on earth could I hoover through that tank???

Well, that is how it is done, if you have cleaned everything else then reconnect and try again. Please let me know how it goes

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Sorry didn t mean to be rude, but 'that is how it's done is not helpful'. I have small hoover how is it going to get through tiny plastic channels up 18" into a corner?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Done what I can. When I hold reset it pumps water in to the inside and when I lift up thr float it pumps out OK. All lights still stuck on though so it won't run at all.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Anything else to suggest?

Sorry was not online when you sent the message yesterday. Usually you do not get your small hoover inside that tank to pull the gunk. You can simply pull it out from the outlet after removing the hose. Now as it is not working, everything is cleaned already and when you close the door it wont even start to fill/drain, this indicates an issue with the control board. I am afraid the control board is faulty and will need replacement.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No error codes

Yes another reason why I believe it is the control board.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
OK, sounds like not a DIY fix then?

Btw, you have also tested the aquastop as sometimes if that is faulty the appliance will not even start and lights will flash. it is part#512 in this IMAGE. The control module is available for £97 + repair charges, to order the part please CLICK HERE. If you want to replace it yourself, this VIDEO will give you an idea on how the replacement is done.