Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

How do I replace batteries in my Bosch Athlet Allfloor

How do I replace batteries in my Bosch Athlet Allfloor cleaner
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch appliance? How old is it?
Customer: No, it says 25.2 lithium power, purchased about 3 years ago
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It started to need re-charging more often about 3 months ago, Not tried anything so far
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It occasionally stops then restarts

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today. There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Replacing the batteries is do-able, but as a DIY job it's of medium difficulty. There are videos on YouTube that give a good demonstration of how to go about it.

The batteries are sold only by Bosch, and to buy one you need to look it up. Find for the type plate on the device, which should show the E-Nr number. With that number you can call up the spare parts for your device in the following page:

https://www.bosch-home.co.uk/customer-service/spare-parts-search

Thank you for your rating :-)