Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I have a Beko ASL141B FRIDGE FREEZER American style which I

Customer Question

Hi I have a Beko ASL141B FRIDGE FREEZER American style which I moved three days ago. One part of the property to another. Since the red warning light has been on. Fridge appears fine but the top of the freezer isn't. I have removed the removed the back panel, compressor is running but quite warm the condenser doesn't feel cold and the fan is running. The doors appear to be sealimn
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I had to take the doors off to move it, move took about 1 hour so inially I thought it was low temp. So I put it on fast freeze to no effect. Reduced it back to normal temp but made no difference. Today is the first opportunity to explore further so three days.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I think that's everything.
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 17 days ago.
Guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer and refrigerator engineer
This warning is for warm air intake and the sensor is picking up that the appliance is not cooling within a specified time
Since the doors have been off you need to make sure you have swapped the hinges correct that they are level and seating correct and the doors are square this issue has to do with the door swap make sure the harnesses are fitted correct and the door seal do a paper test on the rubber seals
Regards darran