Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Our 1400 WHM washing machine showing E03 code. Any advice

Customer Question

Our 1400 WHM washing machine showing E03 code. Any advice please
JA: What happened just before your washer displayed this message?
Customer: 29 minute wash and spin
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: First time 1 hour ago. tried repeat spin cycle. Cannot open door
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

Please write me the brand and model number of the device first. So I can advise him better and download the right documents.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Hoover 1400 WHM washing machine showing 03 code
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

Okay this error message means that the drain pump cannot pump out the water. Have you already opened the service flap below and cleaned it?

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.