Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a hotpoint cooker I bought it the 5th March 2020 and

Customer Question

Hi I have a hotpoint cooker I bought it the 5th March 2020 and it is faulty
JA: Do you know the model of your Hotpoint appliance? How old is it?
Customer: How do I no what model it is please
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has been thw last 3/4 weeks now When I have the oven on and try ans use the top grill at the same time it cuts off turning off the gril
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: So I can make bacon for instance ans it will stop 2/3 times bfor its cooked and once that happens I have to switch it off at the main switch for 5 mins After the 5 mins are up it will turn back on for a few more mins but this is really not right for a cooker not even a year old and I do exactly use it alot either
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 26 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

Can you describe to me what kind of error is correctly caused? Is the oven not heating up? Is there an error message?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I have a top and bottom oven the bottom works fine and when I try and use the top grill along with the bottom oven it cuts off the grill it works for a few minutes then totally turns off causing me to have to wait 2 /3 times befor completing a small meal in the gril
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 26 days ago.

Okay, this is not okay. It's faulty. I read that the device is not very old. You definitely give me a warranty, right?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
this is the correct time
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I bought it from currys aintree
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I dont use the top oven alot atall but when I go the element heats up to cut out
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 26 days ago.

Normally, the first thing you would have to do in the warehouse is to buy it. If you can point them to the manufacturer I can send you a link where you can contact them.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I got ot 5th march 2020
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 26 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 26 days ago.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
please
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I dont fully understand what you mean
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 26 days ago.

Here is a link where you have to register. There you will find all information, telephone numbers and so on.

http://www.hotpointservice.co.uk:8008/home

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 26 days ago.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Thankyou
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 26 days ago.

Please I wish you the very best of luck and success with it. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 26 days ago.

Have a nice weekend. Stay healthy.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
You to thanks again you have been very helpful
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 26 days ago.

Thanks you too