Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a hover dynamic tumber dryer seld condensing and a

Customer Question

I have a hover dynamic tumber dryer seld condensing and a loc fault code has come up and the door is closed .....can i reset this ? or fix it
JA: What happened just before your dryer displayed this message?
Customer: it was finishing a cycle got to 10 mins left and stopped ?
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it is the first time . I rang the service people and they have someone coming out on Tuesday but i need to dry my daughters uniform for school, so was looking to see if i can rest it ?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it is a new machine only brought in April
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 26 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

Can you describe to me exactly what symbols or messages appear on the control panel and display? The best thing to do is to send me a photo of the control panel and display as soon as you turn it on. Photos you can attach below the right side of the text box.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Hi Erdal the error message is loc
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 26 days ago.

Can you send me a sharper photo of the entire control panel? Otherwise I would have to download all the documents now. For this I need the production number of the device.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 26 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 26 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!