Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have an integrated caple fridge freezer. the red light is

Customer Question

hi, I have an integrated caple fridge freezer. the red light is flashing in the fridge. it keeps frezing over and the defrosting leaving pools of water. the temperature is really low now.
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: its 18 months old RIL1795
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It'S Caple
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: its been like it for a month .
Expert:  Daniel replied 25 days ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your fridge. Lets see if i can help you on this.

If the fridge keeps over freezing and then it defrost then it sounds like it may be a faulty control board as its not regulating the temperture as it should.

As its only 18 months old then best thing to do is contact Caple as this should have a 2 year warrenty on it.

Then im sure they can sort this out for you from there.