Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My sister just gave me a brand new hot point AquariusWMAQF

Customer Question

My sister just gave me a brand new hot point AquariusWMAQF 621 I open the box, therefore it is brand new never been used.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: how do you set quick wash . It is taking up to an hour plus to wash?
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just set it up about a couple of hours ago
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not at all. I just want maximum 30 mins wash.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I am still waiting is any coming on.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

For a G model it is normal that it takes a little longer. It's a preprogrammed controller. But you can also shorten the stuff a little by setting extra rinses or the spin speed a little lower. I will send you a link where you can find the instruction manual. Please read page 11 of the operating instructions as there is a table where the wash duration is displayed.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have and set the machine accordingly but it makes no difference to the length of time the washing is taking.
I don’t think this machine is economical at all for me.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No can’t afford the payment.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

I'm really very sorry but many devices are only produced pre-programmed. If you want to have an appliance that is really eco-programmed, you have to get advice from a shop and buy it accordingly.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok thanks.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Please I wish you the very best of luck and success with it. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome.